> > Thanksgiving Necklace and Earrings Set
Thanksgiving Necklace and Earrings Set
Additional Tools Needed
Needle Nose Pliers
Round Nose Pliers
Techniques to Know
Form a Loop
1. Slide the following beads onto an eye pin: a topaz disc, green round brown disc, metal gold round, yellow round, metal gold round, green disc, brown round, and a topaz disc. Trim the stem end of the eye pin and form a loop to make a beaded link. Form the beaded link into a slightly curved shape with the open loops on each end facing upwards.
2. Cut two 12-link lengths of chain. Attach one end of each length of chain to a loop on each end of the beaded link.
3. Use a 4mm jump ring to attach the other end of the lengths of chain to the bottom loop of an ear wire.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 for the matching earring.
1. Slide the following onto a head pin: crimp tube, larger green bead, metal gold round, brown disc bead, metal gold bead, yellow bead, metal gold bead. Trim the stem end of the head pin and form a loop to make a beaded drop.
2. Repeat step 1 again using the following: crimp tube, large brown oval bead, metal gold round, yellow disc bead, metal gold round, grey/green bead, and metal gold round.
3. Repeat step 1 using the following: crimp tube, larger yellow bead, metal gold round, green disc bead, metal gold round, brown bead, and metal gold round.
4. Use 6mm jump rings to hang the beaded drops from steps 1 & 2 from the circle side of a gold toggle set.
5. Attach a 6mm jump ring to the loop on the beaded drop from step 3. Use another 6mm jump ring to hang the jump ring from this beaded drop to the circle side of the gold toggle set so it hangs between the other two beaded drops.
6. Slide the following onto an eye pin: large green bead, metal gold round, yellow disc bead, metal gold round, and brown bead. Trim the end of the stem and form a loop to make a beaded link. Repeat this step one more time.
7. Slide the following onto an eye pin: medium/small topaz bead, metal gold round brown disc bead, medium/small green bead. Trim the end of the stem and form a loop to make a beaded link. Repeat this step one more time.
8. Cut the following lengths of chain: two 9-link lengths and two 7-link lengths.
9. Use a 4mm jump ring to join one end of each 9-link length of chain together. Use another 4mm jump ring to connect the previous jump ring to the loop on the top of the circle side of the toggle set from step 4.
10. Connect the loops on each large green bead end of the beaded links from step 5 to the other end of each 9-link length of chain.
11. Connect one end of each 7-link length of chain to the loops on the other end of the beaded links from the previous step. Connect the other end of each 7-link length of chain to one end of each beaded link from step 6.
12. If you wish necklace to be able to slide the necklace over the head, cut remaining chain into a length long enough to connect to the other end of each beaded link from the previous step and slide over the head. Connect each end of chain to the loops on the ends of those beaded links.
13. If you wish necklace to be shorter, cut two lengths of chain to desired necklace length. Connect one end of each length of chain to the other end of the last beaded links. Use a 4mm jump ring to attach a lobster clasp to the other end of one length of chain. Attach a 6mm jump ring to the end of the other length of chain.
Get the Supplies
|10pc Round Gold Plated Metal Beads|
Design truly refined jewelry with these Round Gold Plated Metal Beads . They will add the perfect touch to any of your creations! Make something uniquely you that stands out in the crowd! Beads are multifunctional – you can use them in all sorts of craft projects; from jewelry, to embellishments, to even sculpture. Get inspired to create! All of our gold plated components are plated with real 14K gold.
|30in Gold Cable Metal Chain|
This versatile Gold Cable Chain provides the perfect base for your custom jewelry creations. Use it to create a lovely necklace or bracelet paired with your favorite colors.
|50G Autumn Multi Glass Bead Mix|
Create unique pieces of jewelry that everyone will love with Autumn Multi Glass Bead Mix . Whether you are designing necklaces, bracelets, earrings or more. These beads will make your creations stand out amongst the rest!
|Gold Jewelry Findings Starter Pack, 145pc|
This silver starter pack is the perfect way to kickoff your homemade jewelry creations! This introductory pack for beginners or experienced makers includes chain, lobster claw clasps, earring hooks, toggles, head/eye pins, jump rings, and crimp beads.