Glitter Asstd. Color Sticky Back Foam Sheets, 6 pc. (1 pk), #40000601
Sticky Back Foam Sheets Asstd. Colors. 12 pc. (1 pk), #40000594
White 1” Pompoms, 40 pc. (1 pk), #40000784
Kelly Green ¾” Pompoms, 45 pc. (2 pk), #40000809
Kelly Green 10mm Pompoms, 100 pc. (1 pk), #40000790
Bright Colors Embroidery Floss, 40 pc. (1 pk), #34734253
Kelly Green 6mm Chenille Stems, 25 pc. (1 pk), #40000472
Additional Tools Needed
4-leaf Clover Pattern Template (attached)
Pot of Gold & Pot Top Templates (attached)
1. Print and cut out the 4-leaf clover and pot of gold pattern templates.
2. Trace and cut out five 4-leaf clover patterns on the back side of an adhesive back sheet of green foam.
3. Peel off the adhesive backing and press three ¾” Kelly green pompoms onto the sticky back of the 4-leaf clover leaves. Also press one in the middle of the four-leaf clover.
4. Fill in the four 4-leaf clover petals with 10mm Kelly green pompoms.
5. Cut a ¾” length of pipe cleaner and press it onto adhesive on the stem.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 to make a total of five finished 4-leaf clovers.
7. Trace and cut out four pots of gold patterns on the back side of an adhesive back sheet of black glitter foam. Trace and cut out four pots of gold tops on the back side of an adhesive back sheet of gold glitter foam. Remove adhesive backing from the gold tops and press them onto the top of the four black glitter pots of gold.
8. Choose a floss color you wish to use for stringing your garland. Load one end of the floss onto the darning needle. Pass the needle and floss though the middle of a 1” white, ¾” Kelly Green, and 1” white pompom.
9. Approximately 1” beyond the last pompom, push the embroidery floss down in between the top pompoms of a 4-leaf clover, so the floss is secured to the adhesive.
10. Approximately 1” beyond the 4-leaf clover, pass the needle and floss through the middle of another 1” white, ¾” Kelly green, and 1” white pompom.
11. Approximately 1” beyond the last pompom, peel back a bit of adhesive backing on the back of a black glitter pot of gold, place the embroidery floss along the adhesive and press the adhesive backing back down to secure the embroidery floss.
12. Approximately 1” beyond the pot of gold, push the needle and embroidery floss through the middle of another 1” white, ¾” Kelly green, and 1” white pompom.
13. Repeat steps 9-12 until you have five 4-leaf clovers, four pots of gold, and nine sets of white, green, and white pompoms strung onto the embroidery floss.
14. Cut embroidery floss to desired length and tie loops on each end for hanging.
For the Pattern Templates, please download the PDF instructions.