DIY mask holder
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Time: Less Than 30 Minutes
1. Cut a 30” length of fabric cord.
2. Snugly tie each end of the cord to lanyard hooks using double over-hand knots. Trim any excess tails.
3. Use a needle threader to thread a length of thread onto the sewing needle.
4. Leaving approximately 6-10 inches in the middle of the cord (where it lies against the neck), securely sew individual bicones onto fabric cord polka dots on each side of the mask holder. Rethread the needle as needed. Trim any thread tails from bicones after sewn on.
Skill Level: Beginner
Approximate Crafting Time: 1 hr.