1. Use orange paint and paint brush to paint one letter B and two letter O’s. Allow to dry.
2. Print and cut out the ghost template. Trace the ghost shape onto the back side of a sheet of purple adhesive back felt.
3. Position the purple ghost and painted letters on the plank where desired.
4. Remove the adhesive backing and adhere the ghost shape to the plank. Glue two wiggle eyes onto the ghost and allow glue to dry.
5. Use glue to glue the painted letters to the plaque and allow glue to dry.
6. Hang and enjoy your Ghost Plank!
Wiggle Eyes can bring so many projects to life! Animate your drawings and pictures with these cute and fun wiggle eyes. Just add your own paste, hot glue, or adhesive. Long lasting and fun to apply! Great for cards, drawings, scrapbooking, clothes, and textile projects.
Paste on wiggle eyes: flat back can be attached with hot glue, paste, or other adhesives
Each eye is 20mm in Diameter
Each pack contains 4 pieces
Color: Black and White
Perfect for all kinds of crafts and activities
Use for DIY scrapbooking, animating drawings and pictures, puppets, clothing, cards, stationary, ornaments and more!